We aim for equality of opportunity and high expectations for all children and young people (CYP), through highly skilled, consistent, motivating and inspiring practice.
Two teams make up the 0-25 Inclusive Education Service, one team which includes: Early Years; Portage; Cognition and Learning; Communication and Interaction (Autism) and Social Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) and the Team which includes the Support Team for Deaf Children (STDC); Visual impairment (VI); Multi-Sensory Impairment (MSI) and the Physical and Medical Team. From September 2019 the teams will be known as the 0-25 Inclusive Education Service.
Our programme for professional support is designed to increase the skills and knowledge of staff in settings to employ strategies, whole school interventions and guidance to support SEND children and young people to allow them to reach their potential.
Click on the link below for more information on:
- Bespoke training will be arranged to develop inclusive practice and ensure consistency and is tailored to suit individual settings or groups.
- Packages are booked at the beginning of the academic year based on the school’s predicted needs.
- Training courses offer up to date information and resources giving practitioners more support to feel inspired, excited and motivated to develop their skills and achieve better outcomes.
- These can be delivered in one school, or to clusters of schools. Some are only centrally delivered to individual participants.
- Our training opportunities are reviewed regularly as part of an on-going evaluation process throughout the year and additional courses may be added in response to requests from settings and practitioners.
Packages - Available products are tailored to your type of educational setting. When you login, and if this service has appropriate products for your organisation, you will see the full range available. If you don't see any (suitable) services please get in touch using the Service Contacts.